Thursday, February 8, 2007

Sadness

So Raf finally left for Oz about 2 hours ago. I was pretty upset as she is my only best friend. The one I trust a lot and who knows me more than I know myself. I cried in the day after lunch but by the time I'm in the airport, I didn't shed a tear except for the watery eyes. She cried which I can understand with the overwhelmness from friends and family. Love ya darls. Take care, ok?

Dave was being sweet by emailing me a quote about goodbyes. I love him for that. Appreciate it very much. Goodbye seems to be the hardest word, darls. It's something that I don't want to get use to it.

Mr Tim is trying to make me stop drinking alcohol so much. My drinking habits are not as bad as those alcoholics and I'm not one of them.

Gonna go to bed now.

No comments: